Boutique Hotel By Juuls is open. We follow the guidelines and advice of RIVM and the Safety region Zeeland. It is very important to be extra alert on hygiene and to take measures for this. Read more about the measures we take here.
General guidelines for staff and guests
- We keep a 1,5 meter distance of each other and do not shake hands.
- We wash our hands regularly, cough and sneeze on the inside of our elbow and use paper tissues to blow our nose.
- To ensure the safety and health of our staff and guests, the instructions of the hotel management must be followed at all times.
- During check-in, we will ask for your corona health passport (for guests from 13 years of age, app or paper version). This means: a vaccination certificate, recovery certificate or a negative test result (max. 24 hours old).
- Cleaning the room and/or repairing a technical defect is only allowed when the guest is not present in the room.
- As a hotel guest you can order roomservice, our kitchen closes at 20.00 hrs.
- Our restaurant is closed. As a hotel guest you can order roomservice, our kitchen closes at 20.00 hrs.