By Juuls is (partially) open again for hotel guests from March 19th onwards. We follow the guidelines and advice of RIVM and the Safety region Zeeland. It is very important to be extra alert on hygiene and to take measures for this. Read more about the measures we take here.
In order to be able to receive guests in our hotel, required adjustments and revised procedures have to be made, but also the flexibility of the employees to work in a different way. In this way, the safety and health of both our employees and our guests is guaranteed to the maximum. For this purpose, we have drawn up the following guidelines to supplement our existing house rules.
General guidelines for staff and guests
- In case of a mild cold (sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, slight coughing) or fever, we stay at home.
- We keep a distance of 1.5 metres, do not shake hands and call each other to account if this is not done.
- We wash our hands regularly, cough and sneeze on the inside of our elbow and use paper tissues to blow our nose.
- To ensure the safety and health of our staff and guests, the instructions of the hotel management must be followed at all times.
- Everyone works with their own cleaning products or materials. After use, we leave these neat and clean for our colleagues.
- Cleaning the room and/or repairing a technical defect is only allowed when the guest is not present in the room.
- During your stay, you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner in your room. Due to the measures taken, it is not possible to sit down and have something to eat in the grand café or restaurant.
- Floor stickers are used in the public areas. This makes it immediately clear whether sufficient distance can be/will be kept.
- We ask our guests to pay contactless as much as possible. Should a guest nevertheless come into contact with the terminal, we will disinfect it after each contact.
- Breakfast is served in your own room. During your check-in you can indicate what time you wish, this is possible from 09.00 hours. Your breakfast will be placed at your door. You have to take your breakfast into the room yourself. When you have eaten, you can put the things back in the corridor, so that our staff can take it away again. Due to the measures taken, it is not possible to sit down and have something to eat in the restaurant.
Lunch and dinner
- Between 12.00 and 20.00 hours, you can order from our lunch, drinks or dinner menu. These dishes will also be brought to your room and you will have to take them into your room yourself. When you have eaten, you can put the items back in the corridor so that our staff can take them away again. Due to the measures taken, it is not possible to sit down and have something to eat in the restaurant.