Boutique Hotel and Restaurant By Juuls is open. We follow the guidelines and advice of RIVM and the Safety region Zeeland. It is very important to be extra alert on hygiene and to take measures for this. Read more about the measures we take here.
General guidelines for staff and guests
- In case of a mild cold (sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, slight coughing) or fever, we stay at home.
- We keep a distance of each other and do not shake hands.
- We wash our hands regularly, cough and sneeze on the inside of our elbow and use paper tissues to blow our nose.
- To ensure the safety and health of our staff and guests, the instructions of the hotel management must be followed at all times.
- Everyone works with their own cleaning products or materials. After use, we leave these neat and clean for our colleagues.
- During check-in, we will ask for your corona health passport (for guests from 13 years of age, app or paper version). This means: a vaccination certificate, recovery certificate or a negative test result (max. 24 hours old). The 1.5 metre measure is therefore no longer enforced.
- Cleaning the room and/or repairing a technical defect is only allowed when the guest is not present in the room.
- From 11.00 am you can enjoy your drinks, lunch or dinner in our restaurant or terrace.
- On arrival, a Corona health passport check will be done (for guests from 13 years of age, app or paper version). This means: a vaccination certificate, recovery certificate or a negative test result (max. 24 hours old). The 1.5 metre measure is therefore no longer enforced.
- You can make a reservation in advance via the Resengo icon at the bottom right of the webpage.